Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Singapore Zoo


went to our award winning zoo today. :D
weekdays are always better. less people... less noisy people, u get the whole enclosure to yourself, and if you keep really quiet and wait patiently.... the animals will come. :D
new camera, new lens.. no need tripod anymore! lol


peacock family walking down the path... you'll never see this on weekends...


bambi! so girl....


cheetah walking towards me... and then lie down next to the glass panel..


chang jin lu...


nice hor...


this stupid monkey, almost scratch my lens, cos it saw "another" monkey from my camera's lens' reflection.. and then it stretch out its hands to grab the "other" monkey... lol


love my lens. luckily i brought the portrait lens. my 1.4 is oh so razer sharp! got one ang mo even say "nice lens" cos his lens not fast enough to shoot in the dark.


mousedeer! first time in my life i actually pet one on the head. need a lot of patience cos he very shy. he almost lick my lens too...


moved away to let some ang mo kids look at the mousedeer... and the mousedeer also move away a bit. photo hunt! where is the mousedeer?


fruit bat...


boxing kangaroo!


nice big red sexy butt. lol.

No comments: