Tuesday, July 10, 2007

camera went for servicing



ok.. this is my camera... but not my current camera... long story.
in 2001 i bought this camera. spoil in 2003. so i send to fuji to fix. the bill? 277. so i tell the guy no thanks. dont want to fix.

then i buy a canon. then i sell my canon. then i buy another fuji. then recently the fuji guy call me. ask me collect my camera.

"err.. which camera" i totally forgot about this "my camera still with me leh. did u made a mistake?"
"the 2800"
"oh.. that was quite long ago."
"ya. 35 months ago"
WTF! "i dont want it anymore. i already inform your side a few years ago. i tot u throw it away already."
"but you still need to come and collect it from us"
"duh. oh ok."

cut long story short, while i send my current camera for servicing (fuji servicing very ex... but still cheaper than buy a new camera), i took back the old one...

looking at it... really very long liao hor... the model so old liao... lol

this camera was spoil during my trip to hong kong.. on the 2nd day somemore... grr.... that time no $. if not would have just bought another one in hong kong and use liao... end up that trip not much photo....

No comments: